CC Financial Aid Portal
Below is a list of items that you may access through this Portal:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View the list of documents we've received from you and a list of any documents still outstanding
- View, accept, or decline your financial aid if you have been awarded funding
Log In Information
You must have already submitted a financial aid application to Colorado College in order to use this system.
Please use your Student ID to log in
This is sent via email from the CC Admission office after you view your admission decision online and is also reported in your admission packet
New Password Requirements:
- Upper and lower case
- Special characters !@#$%^&*()
- Minimum number of characters 9
If this is your first time on the Financial Aid Portal, you will need to select "First Time User".
Try using "Incognito" or "Private Mode" for the quickest login experience. If you have forgotten your password, choose the "Forgot Password" option.
If you try to log in with a failed password more than 3 times, you will be locked out of the Financial Aid Portal. If your account becomes locked you must call the Office of Financial Aid to reset your account (719) 389-6651.