CC Financial Aid Portal
Below is a list of items that you may access through this Portal:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View the list of documents we've received from you and a list of any documents still outstanding
- View, accept, or decline your financial aid if you have been awarded funding
Notice Financial Aid Portal Security Updates
Beginning on Friday August 10, 2018 your financial aid portal security questions will be reset. Security questions must be updated to view and/or accept your financial aid award information. Please establish your new security questions as soon as possible.
Log In Information
You must have already submitted a financial aid application to Colorado College in order to use this system.
Please use your Student ID to log in
This is sent via email from the CC Admission office after you view your admission decision online and is also reported in your admission packet
New Password Requirements:
- Upper and lower case
- Special characters !@#$%^&*()
- Minimum number of characters 9
If this is your first time on the Financial Aid Portal, you will need to select "First Time User".
Try using "Incognito" or "Private Mode" for the quickest login experience
If you try a failed password more than 3 times, the portal will lock you out!
Instead, choose the "Forgot Password" option.