CC Financial Aid Base Camp Portal
Below is a list of items that you may access through this Portal:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- If you have been awarded financial aid, you can view, accept or decline your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year
- Determine when your awards are scheduled to be disbursed to your student account.
Welcome to the Colorado College Financial Aid Base Camp Portal. Important information about your financial aid application, its status and the possible award amounts for which you are eligible are located on this site.
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record already established at Colorado College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE (Colorado College CSS School Code Number 4072) or by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (Colorado College School Code Number 001347).
To access the online system, enter your Colorado College 6-digit Student ID number and your PIN. If this will be your first time accessing the system, please select “First Time User" on the sign in screen; this will prompt you to answer a few security questions and create your PIN. Please contact the Financial Aid Office via email at email@example.com or by phone 719-389-6651 with any questions.